Tarvittaessa kuvaus, varusteluettelo ja lisätietoja Suomeksi sähköpostiin.
Classic Luxury Yacht “Mariangela”, location Turku, Finland.
Navetta Adriatico 62 -79, Lloyd’s registered A100 for Blue Water cruising.
Bridge clearance 7,5m
Weight total ~74t
Built from 5mm steel
Main engines 821M Aifo, 2 x 240hp diesels on shaft with only approx. Less than 2.000 original hours!
Cruising speed 8,3 knots (1.400 rpm) consumption ~3 liters per mile. If you cruise on idle around 6-7 knots, consumption ~2 liters per mile. With approx. ~7.000l fuel tanks range is ~2.400 miles!
Three guest cabins, all with ensuite bathrooms + crew cabin in bow (with heads compartment), saloon, cockpit, galley and flybridge. Sleeps 10 in permanent berths.
The yacht is in fantastic condition and 100% ready for the new owner. Age is only a number with this yacht! She has even fin stabilizers for added comfort omboard.
Major refit done 2017-2019. The yacht was dry docked and
– bottom sandblasted and painted
– hull and topsides sanded and painted
– all wood trim outside sanded / varnished / replaced as needed
– Engines fully serviced and everything replaced which needed replacing, for example all belts, sea water pumps, impellers, new zinc anodes, new shaft bearings….
– renewed teak decks where needed
– renewed deck hatches
– renewed deck rail supports to SS
– renewed fueling/air lines to SS
– refit the interior, replaced floors where needed, added insulation, repaint, new carpets, new varnish, renewed wood where needed, some new wiring, changed mostly to LED lightning etc…
– renewed some electronics, new Furuno Time Zero navigation system + new radar, new chart plotter to flybridge, new sonar, AIS, Epirb, added search light, deck lights and reverse camera + engine room camera
– Added electric radiators and Eberspächer hot air heating, 2 x 4KW units installed
– upgraded galley with new equipment
– new shore power system + chargers
– hull hatches refurbished and new seals installed
The yacht is insulated so it’s warm also in winter.
Electrics; 12V generator start batteries, 24V all other vessel systems, 220V shore power system + generator output
Fuel approx 7000l
Fresh water approx 4800l
Grey water tank 400l
Black water tank 280l
Virtual Tour about ”Mariangela” (control the Tour with the Tour buttons, your mouse or with swiping on touch screen devices)